Thursday, September 12, 2013

White Trash Bar

It’s important to be an upstanding citizen and give back to the community. But sometimes, it’s just so nice to kick back with a Bitchin’ Camaro (92 Proof Sailor Jerry spiced rum & Dr. Pepper), a wife-beater t-shirt, and some tater tots. Butter is truly a blessing in disguise as a heart attack waiting to happen. 
With a variety of fried foods like Deep-fried Twinkies and Sphagettios, ranging from $1-$5, you get the entire bang for your buck. The food is cooked and served in the back of the bar in a food truck looking kitchen. Their “specialty” cocktails are concoctions of cheap alcohol with some form(s) of sugar served in a mason jar.
The staff sticks to the white trash theme well. The last time I went there, the cook was so drunk that he took the orders of 4 people and forgot to make any of the food. You can’t be mad though. It’s the experience that makes this place worth coming to.

When leaving this SOMA residence, I felt, for lack of a better term, absolutely disgusting. I was covered in different sugary substances, full off of fried and processed fats, and in need of some urban city living. ‘Murica has taken the best of me once again.

1 comment:

  1. This is genius! I like how you have categorized the bars into random themes that no one really thinks about. The white trash bar sounds awesome. I will definitely be going to a couple of these ASAP! Great job.

    ReplyDelete